Celebrations of the Heart’s Policies
General Store Policies
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, and Check with a photo ID for deposits
- All sales are final. No exchanges, returns, or refunds will be made under any circumstance.
- We do not allow food or drink in our store due to the cost of merchandise in the store.
- Alterations are not included. We can recommend seamstresses in our area.
- We cannot guarantee the fit of gowns; however, with correct measurements taken by a professional, gowns should only need minor alterations. If measurements are provided, Celebrations of the Heart, is exempt from any incorrect sizing.
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Celebrations of the Heart to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on this web site (collectively known as "Content"), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on this site, are owned or licensed by or to Celebrations of the Heart and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
Copyright is the intangible property right granted by Federal statute for an original work fixed in a tangible form of expression. Copyright provides Celebrations of the Heart with the following exclusive rights in a work: to reproduce, to prepare derivative works, to distribute by sale or otherwise, to perform publicly, and to display publicly. Federal Law prohibits any unauthorized use of Celebrations of the Heart copyrights without the prior written consent of Celebrations of the Heart.