Celebration of the Heart's Tuxedo Rental Policy
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds, or exchanges on any merchandise.
- Rental items are due back by 5:30 p.m. the first business day following your event. We are closed Sunday & Monday.
- If your item is not returned on time, a late fee of $50 per day will be assessed.
- Your rental item will arrive on Wednesday or Thursday the week of your event. The bride and groom will contact you when your item is ready for try-on and pick-up.
- All items must be tried on no later than 3 p.m. on Friday the day before the event. We are open until 7 p.m. on Thursdays to accommodate your fitting.
- In the event you require alterations or replacements, this will be completed either overnight or by Saturday morning.
- Celebrations of the Heart is not responsible for fit of the rental item if measurements are not performed in the store or when children grow. If the rental item is not tried on prior to leaving the store by the wearer, we cannot guarantee the fit.
- If you are not measured by Celebrations of the Heart and you require alterations or replacements, a $35 fee per item will be charged.
- I am responsible for all losses, damages, late returns and other potential costs due on rental items. I agree to assume all responsibilities for fit and proper style of the entire garment once the garment leaves the store. I agree to waive any claim against Celebrations of the Heart.
- A 50% payment is due a minimum of 30 days prior to the event before your order is placed. The remainder of the balance is due on pickup.
By accepting, I confirm that I have read and agree to all of Celebrations of the Heart’s policies.